Register for My Accounts to view your Council Tax / Benefits accounts

Choose one of the following options

Please note

You can only fill in this form if you are already registered and have a Council Tax number. If you would like to tell us you are moving house, please use the I have moved and would like to amend my Council Tax details form.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click continue to carry on.
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details